- Dec. 3: City gets legal advice on Airpark’s appeal
- Dec. 2 : Burlington Executive Airpark Update #7
- Nov. 14 : Milton Superior Court rules in City of Burlington’s favour against the Burlington Executive Airpark
- Aug. 2 : Oct. 4 court date set for City of Burlington and Burlington Executive Airport
- July 29 : City and Burlington airpark reach interim settlement to stop fill operations
- July 22 : City seeks injunction to stop fill on Burlington Executive Airport site
- July 19: Burlington Executive Airport takes legal action against the City of Burlington
As you know, over the last 5-6 years, tens of thousands of truck loads of fill have been transported onto the Burlington Airpark site for the apparent purpose of expansion and enhancements to the existing services offered at the airpark.
These activities have raised a number of questions by both neighbours, residents and the city, including questions about the quality of the fill being dumped.
On July 15 City Council received a report from Terrapex Environmental on test results of the fill at the Burlington Airpark. The results have been shared with the public and are available online. A summary of the test results is available in the press release issued: “Burlington City Council receives environmental report on fill material at Burlington Executive Airport”